3.5kW Gen-Trax Silenced 4 stroke Petrol/BioGas GenSet
NB: We recommend all Gen-Set be used in conjunction with a Energy storage & Hybrid Inverter !
You will love this energy powerhouse! Whether as back-up generator or heading off into the outdoors with this 38kg portable, trusty Gen-Set is one of the Quietest (58dB @7mt), Toughest, and reliable pure sine wave inverter generators available.
A perfect backup energy supply you can rely on, wherever you go! Whether you are beginner or experienced camper, away for the weekend, the night, or working off-site on a project or with clients, the GenTrax 3.5kW will easily provide the energy you need.
It's compact in design and packs a punch with its flexible power options that are sure to suit all charging needs, if you seriously want to be part of the Climate change community, this is the Gen-set we highly recommend running on Bio-Gas as a standalone Generator.
This generator can be turned on and off using the remote control up to 16m (52 feet) away, or simply connect it to the inverter Auto Generator Start (AGS) function, for uninterrupted energy supply.
This Gen-set will Easily Power your home, cabin, camp-site, or caravan, so you can enjoy fresh food, cold drinks, lighting, and even your electronic gadgets for the kids or to check a few emails etc...
On top of that, it comes with a tool kit & FREE protective cover if left in the rain or just to keep it clean when not in use, New model can be ordered with built in USB ports !
View our Generator Buying/Testing Guide for some helpful tips on what starting and running load requirements are, and how to determine which generator size you actually need to run some general appliances.
Alternatively, check out our other generators to see which one will suit your needs!
The size of generator you need depends on the total wattage draw of the appliance you are running, as well as the max draw it can have.
Our generator buying guide cuts out the guesswork by explaining what you need to take into consideration. Furthermore there is a table of common appliances so you can get a clear idea of what generator is suitable for your needs. See the Testing guide HERE
Imagery SPG3500ie Gen-set:
3'100W (3'500W Peak)
Fuel run time.
Smart logger Panel.
Remote Start & Controls.
What comes in the Box.
58dB @7mt, Silent Casing.
Electronic equipment safe.
240V or 12V as needed.
If this Gen-set suit your power needs Order it now!
- Max Output: 3'500W / 3.5kW / 3.5kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: 3000W / 3.0kW / 3.0kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is the power this generator consistently and reliably provides.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- Digital Inverter/Pure Sine Wave Output (Safe for electronic equipment).
- Power Outlets: Dual IP66 rated 2x 15 Amp, 240 Volt outlets.
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz.
- DC Output: 12V - 5.0A.
- Alternator Type: Permanent brush magnet.
- Built-in 1 x 5V USB Port – Great for Charging.
- 12V Cigarette Outlet with Alligator Clips.
- Battery: N/A Ah battery.
- 3 Quick Starts - Remote, Key & Pull Start.
- Overload protection.
- Low oil indicator
- LCD monitor.
- Digital Automatic Output Adjustment.
- Overload and Low Oil Protection.
- Sound insulation 58dB @7mt.
- 4 Built-in roller wheels.
- 12 Month warranty.
- Certified to run on standard Petrol, *Bio-Gas/LPG & NG conversion available.
- *Up to 85% less harmful emissions.
- Note: Power produced by this generators is sent through a pure-sine inverter.
- Electric key start & Remote.
- Type: 149.5cc, Air-Cooled, 4-stroke, OHV, Single-cylinder Gasoline Engine (*BioGas option).
- Bore x Stroke: 57.4mm x 57.8mm.
- Air-cooled internal fanning, Petrol with Optional Biogas or LPG adaptive kit.
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 engine oil or **100% Canola Oil (not included with purchase).
- Maximum Output: 4.0kW (5.36hp) @5'500rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Fuel Consumption: 280 (g/kWh)
- Fuel: Regular Automobile Gasoline or *BioGas.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.5 Litres.
- Economy Mode - Save on Fuel Consumption.
- Rated Continuous Operation: 4.1hrs (100% load), 5.1 hours (50% load).
- Oil Capacity: 0.9 Litres.
- Noise Level: 58dB at 7mt.
- Enclosure: Sound insulated, with Free Protective Cover & Tools.
- **Fuels should be qualified commercial or better.
IN THE BOX
- 1x SPG3500ie Series Single Phase Generator.
- 2x Electric Ignition Keys & Remote.
- Set 4 Roller Wheels fitted.
- 1x Fuel Funnel.
- 1x Set Alligator Jumper Leads.
- 1x Tool Kit.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Weight: 38kg (Dry)
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 61 x 34x 51cm
- Crated Weight: 41kg.
- Crated Dimensions (W x D x H): 64x 36 x 54cm
* Bio-Gas (Methane), LPG Generator conversion Kits, are simple self install, and available on request.
**Recommend to Run-engine-in on standard engine oil first.