Dual Axis-solar Tracking Array Break-even Calculators;
Residential Solar Payback Calculators for Claiming Renewable Energy Credit's (REC).
Commercial Solar Farms: Commonly the Generator (owners) will sell all or any unused Energy via the AEMO Market, and Not by the Rip-off Energy Retailers, selling Commercial Solar energy require a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), to be able to calculate what the break-even point would be.
- Solar Arrays over 100kW commonly sell there Energy on the AEMO Market, if not self consumed or Stored, either way this still involves signing a PPA Contract.
The incompetent policy making bureaucrats are now talking of Charging Residential Solar Generators for Exporting there un-used energy during the mid-day, is said to cause a over-supply power spikes on the Distribution lines, this is predominantly caused by the majority Cave-Man Fixed Panel Racki8ng being installed facing North!
If you are seriously looking to make an income from investing is a Solar, we recommend you research installing Energy Storage, the you can fully benefit from your investment by selling your stored energy during peak demand times, this is commonly around 4PM and from sunrise to around 10AM.
Energy Storage eliminates the Rip-off Retailers, as your Stored Energy can be self-consumed or if commercial sold under a PPA for a Better Export Rate during Peak Demand times, thus reducing the payback period.
We consider it's the Governments job to install Energy Storage to stabilise the State Grid, unfortunately the imbeciles in the Energy sector do little, and pretend they know what they are doing, other than waiting for a pay cheque arrives each week!
The return on investment for a DAT array is approx. 25% per year.
Most people are unaware that a DAT Array is far superior at Generated energy, and in turn requires approx. half the solar panels, and in turn this shortens the Payback time on your investment!
------ /// ------
Select a Power Bill that matches your Consumption;
You can Add or Remove Energy storage & change the Racking type.
These calculators provide a guideline Cost, based on the energy Consumption entered.
(1) Break-Even Calculator for $200 Quarterly Power Bill ($800 year)
(2) Break-Even Calculator for $290 Quarterly Power Bill ($1'160 year)
(3) Break-Even Calculator for $350 Quarterly Power Bill ($1'400 year)
(4) Break-Even Calculator for $500 Quarterly Power Bill ($2'000 year)
(5) Break-Even Calculator for $950 Quarterly Power Bill ($3'850 year)
(6) Break-Even Calculator for $1'100 Quarterly Power Bill ($4'400 year)
(7) Break-Even Calculator for $1'400 Quarterly Power Bill ($5'600 year)
(8) Break-Even Calculator for $1'750 Quarterly Power Bill ($7'000 year)
(9) Break-Even Calculator for $2'220 Quarterly Power Bill ($9'000 year)
(10) Break-Even Calculator for $3'800 Quarterly Power Bill ($15'000 year)
(11) Break-Even Calculator for $5'500 Quarterly Power Bill ($22'000 year)
Or see how Quickly your Existing Solar will take to Pay-off Energy Storage.
NB: Dual-Axis Solar Trackers returns over 25% yearly on the investment cost!
-------- // --------